Search This Blog

Lemonade Mouth - Official Movie Trailer

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Hayley Kiyoko Announces EP and a Live Show Via Twitter


HayleyKiyoko

@HayleyKiyoko


Hey kiyokians! I have some exciting news!

Sorry I was so m..i.a. this weekend, was just enjoying the long weekend, you guys have a great weekend?

I'm planning on releasing an EP sometime in January, so this month I will be setting up a pledgemusic account to raise money for the ep to pay for marketing, recording, pretty much all of the insane costs of releasing music and reaching people all over the country.

You will have the opportunity to order my ep presale, get some cool lemonade mouth swag, eat a dole whip with me, skype sesh one on one lots of cool things I'll be offering through my pledge account, so look out for the link sometime soon.......

ALSO!

I'm going to be playing way more shows once the ep is released but I wanted to do a small show to preview what I've been working on So I'm doing a 30 minute set at the ROXY october 4th in la!

No comments:

Post a Comment